This one is a long awaited blog post for sure. Yet when I am about to deliver one of the biggest gallery of images to this awesome couple, it was downright impossible to narrow it down to a reasonable amount! I dare say the wait was worth it once you get a load of this small peek at what is heading their way in the coming week.
Although my relationship with the lovely Sarah & Sam began in August of 2015, the small world type connections through Sarah's friendships actually connect them back to my very first couple back in 2008. To say it was kismet that Alan and I were there with them on their wedding day would be an understatement. After meeting them in a video chat, I was practically jumping up and down hoping they would select me (which they did obviously). Then came their engagement session at my beloved Two Lights State Park and I was making happy noises from just about the first shot.
Fast forward to their wedding... yes, Mother Nature could have blessed them with better weather. But Sam did not stop smiling one smidge and his smile can light up a room! From Sarah's mermaid gown from Andrea's Bridal Shop to Broadturn Farms's perfect flowers to Sam's sharp suit (always perfect thanks to his dad's attention to details) and his radiant smile, they are a match made in heaven. And they even indulged us by stopping en route to their reception despite the less than ideal weather (I dare say it was worth the stop). I love it when a couple trusts my instincts!
And, with that, I'll let their sneak peek photos speak for themselves! If I don't stop myself now, I'll turn out a novel as I reliving their glorious day.
Sarah & Sam, thank you for selecting us to capture the story of this chapter of your life together. It was such an honor (and we had a blast)!
- Ceremony Venue: St. Mary's Church in Falmouth, Maine
- Sarah's Getting Ready Space & Reception Venue: The Landing at Pine Point
- Bridal Gown Boutique: Andrea's Bridal Shop
- Groom's Apparel: Tuxedos on Broadway in South Portland
- Bakery or Other Dessert Provider: The Black Tie Co.
- Band, DJ, or Other Entertainment Provider: Carmine Terracciano Band
- Caterer: The Black Tie Co.
- Event Coordinator/Planner: Heather Dusty with The Black Tie Co.
- Florist: Broadturn Farms
- Hair Stylist: Emily Nezvesky of Save your Scissors
- Makeup Artist: Maureen from I Do Spas
- Officiant: Rev. Larry Weeks
- Transportation: Custom Coach and Limo