Tamara & Cory's Fall Wedding at the Village by the Sea
Tamara & Cory's wedding was arguable one of the chilliest I captured in 2015. But mother nature couldn't get in their way. Tamara got ready in the top suite in one of the townhouses at the Village by the Sea in Wells, Maine. The view alone made up for the chill in the area! What a gorgeous spot to get ready! In addition, Tamara's hard work planning the big day could not have paid off better. Their classically toned palette of blush pink with classic black and white just might have made it my favorite of the year. Her attendants wore stunning full length gowns from David's in blush pink while Tamara was a classic beauty in a stunning white gown with lots of sparkly details. So beautiful! For one last perfect matching detail, Tamara officially became my first bride to ever equip me for their wedding when she handed over her adorable pink Instax mini-8 instant film camera to snap photos of her details, getting ready... and just about anything else that suit my fancy! As a photographer with roots in film first before digital, I was so excited to add her camera to the mix. Talk about a blending of high and low technology!
For these love birds, my favorite moments of the entire day were centered around their son. From getting ready with the boys and looking so handsome in his tux to when he cut the corner during the processional so he could get to the gazebo faster. Then he brought tears to everyone's eyes during his toast to him mom during the reception before dancing with her. He certainly stole the show a number of times.
Cory, you have come so far since I first met you all those years ago. From the high school student in my classroom to a married man with an adorable son. Time certainly flies! Congratulations, Tamara & Cory, and thank you so much for having me there for your special day! I am so excited to see what life has in store for the two of you as you start your new life as husband & wife.
- Getting Ready, Ceremony, and Reception Venue: Village by the Sea in Wells, Maine
- Bridal Gown Boutique: David's Bridal
- Groom's Apparel: Men's Wearhouse
- Bakery: Let Them Eat Cake in Kennebunk, Maine
- DJ: M & M Entertainment in South Portland, Maine
- Caterer: Blue Elephant Cafe & Catering in Saco, Maine
- Ceremony Music: M & M Entertainment in South Portland, Maine
- Florist: Downeast Flowers & Gifts, 1 High St, Kennebunk, ME 04043
- Hair and Makeup: Nicolette from Biddeford Hair Excitement
- Officiant: Andrea Rohde from Kennebunk, Maine